Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Beginning with which to be Reckoned.

A long time ago I started a blog on this website under the same address, and now a couple of years later I have decided it is time to restart this old hobby of mine. Blogging was once a fun venture, although it became stressful given that it was transformed into the "Richard-circle-of-friends-drama-forum". Much took place in that particular blog, and perhaps it will on this one as well. However, until such duress must be suffered, I will be writing. I have a predilection nowadays for writing overly wordy, and "pensive" blogs on my other websites, but I am hoping to do nothing on here but discuss the day's happenings, and perhaps sharing my opinions about recent events, whether they be in my personal life, or even on the news. So, there's my first post, and hopefully I will have something to write about soon!

No comments: